Professional tax preparation in our client portal
For Individuals, Service-Based Businesses, Entrepreneurs + Nonprofits

Goodbye DIY.
Let me handle taxes for you.

Experience hassle-free tax management and gain access to expert strategic guidance throughout the year.

Included with every return.

Video Walkthrough

All return packages include a prerecorded video walkthrough from your tax advisor, with a simple explanation of your returns.

Audit Protection

Complimentary audit protection with a $1 million guarantee from Protection Plus is included with every individual tax return.

IRS Monitoring

I'll monitor your account at the IRS for any unexpected changes. I'm also here for assistance with any unlikely notices or letters.

100% Virtual

You get 24/7 access to our secure client portal to communicate with your tax advisor and access tax documents at any time.

Featuring transparent pricing.

Choose your tax status on the selector below: W-2 employee, self-employed, or seeking business returns. ⬇️

Starting at $285

If you've got a simple tax situation with just W-2 income and some interest/dividends, our basic tax package is perfect for you.

For taxpayers with:
W-2 income
Interest + dividend income
IRS Standard Deduction
Earned Income Credit (EIC)
Child + Dependent Tax Credits
Student Loan Interest Deduction
Get started now
Starting at $325

Dealing with stuff like unemployment income, payments, owning a home, or itemizing deductions? Our standard tax package is just what you need!

Everything in the Basic tier, plus:
Unemployment income
Payments on Form 1099-K
Mortgage interest + property taxes
Charitable donations
Education expenses
Other itemized deductions
Get started now
Starting at $375

If you're into investing, crypto, renting out properties, or filing taxes across different states, our premium package is your go-to.

Everything in the Standard tier, plus:
Investment in stocks, bonds, and similar
Gains and losses from cryptocurrency transactions
Income and expenses from rental properties
Partnership or S-corporation interests reported on Schedule K-1
Multi-state allocations
Get started now
Self-Employed + Gig Workers
Starting at $475

For self-employed workers like freelancers, independent contractors, and gig workers who file Form 1040 with the IRS, this is the package.

For self-employed taxpayers with:
Self-employment income reported on Forms 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC
Deductions for work expenses
Home office deduction
Tax guidance specific to freelancers, independent contractors, and gig workers
Get started now
Business Returns
Starting at $995

Service-based businesses, whether partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, or multi-member LLCs, can use our professional tax services.

For small business owners who file:
Partnerships (Form 1065)
S-Corporations (Form 1120-S)
Corporations (Form 1120)
Multi-Member LLCs
State tax returns for your service business
Get started now
Starting at $595

Financial Umbrella also provides discounted services to nonprofit organizations filing IRS Form 990 series tax returns and their state equivalents.

For nonprofit organizations who file:
IRS Form 990 and all applicable schedules
IRS Form 990-EZ and all applicable schedules
IRS Form 990-N postcard
State Form 990-equivilient tax returns and registration & renewal forms
Get started now

Financial Umbrella brings years of experience.

Answers to your questions.

How do I send you my tax documents?

I use a secure client portal to share information. I will communicate with you in this online portal, and you will also be able to upload your tax documents here. The secure portal also includes a messaging system that allows you to communicate with me in real-time. You can even use my secure portal on your mobile device (download on Apple or Android devices).

What happens after I upload my tax documents?

Once all your tax documents are uploaded, I will get to work preparing your tax returns. I strive to have your tax returns ready for your review within 15 business days after I receive ALL documents. I may ask clarifying questions before I am able to finalize your tax returns, so the speed of preparation directly depends on the speed of your responses back to me as well.

How do I know what documents I need for my taxes?

My secure portal is designed to take you through a step-by-step process that gathers each piece of information and documentation we need to prepare accurate tax returns on your behalf. The portal will take it one step at a time! At a bare minimum, all tax returns will always require your full name, mailing address, taxpayer identification number, telephone number, email address, date of birth, copy of a valid photo ID, and any income documents you've received.

If Financial Umbrella doesn't do my bookkeeping, can I still get my business taxes done?

Absolutely! I'll generally want to take a look at the year's books to make sure they meet my standards, but many of our tax clients don't do their business bookkeeping with Financial Umbrella. I just ask that you are a service-based business or nonprofit organization, not product-based.

What if I lost some of my tax documents?

An inherent limitation in the tax preparation process is that any tax professional is only aware of the information you provide.

Unfortunately, even tax professionals do not have a method of obtaining lost information on your behalf. If you've lost a W-2 form, I recommend getting in contact with the employer that issued the W-2 to request a reprint.

Another option is to use the IRS' online Get Transcript tool to obtain wage & income transcripts that list Federal tax information from all income documents the IRS received copies of. However, please be aware these wage & income tax transcripts from the IRS do not include state or local tax information, so there will still be missing information that remains even after obtaining IRS transcripts.

Can Financial Umbrella handle multiple years of tax filings?

Absolutely! The pricing reflected on my tax services page only reflects one year of filings, but simply get in touch to get a quote for multiple years of filings.

How do my state and local tax returns work?

One state and one local tax return are included in all of my tax return packages - whether you are an individual taxpayer, a business, or a nonprofit organization. I also help many clients that have multi-state filing obligations, such as when you work in one state and live in a different state. If you need to file in more than one state or locality, just get in touch.

What types of businesses do you work with?

Financial Umbrella works exclusively with service-based businesses, entrepreneurs, and nonprofit organizations. This may include (but is not limited to) medical providers, restaurants, online creators, influencers, entrepreneurs in the service industry, janitorial providers, and other professional service providers.

I do not work with businesses whose main purpose is to sell products.

Get in touch.

I am readily available for scheduled chats, calls, and video conferences, ensuring easy accessibility for all your needs and preferences.
Follow me on social media!
Thanks! An advisor will reach out within 24 hours.
Error! Please try again.